35w Denso DDLT002 D2S D2R Slim Genuine OEM HID Xenon Ballast
This is 100% Genuine Denso ballast made in Japan.
MPN:DDLT002 (Other Part Number: 85967-08010 , 85967-50020)
These are take offs of new vehicles that had scratches on the headlights so they were never used just installed on the lamps and removed.100% functional and 100% Genuine. Many Denso ballasts on eBay or Amazon are fakes or copies.See here for details of copies we have seen: Denso Fake Replica Ballast
Use this list as a suggestion. It is up to you to check your vehicle and make sure your ballast looks like the picture above.
The Part numbers will not match up so do not use that as a determining factor. This ballast design is unique so if yours looks like this one then this is the one you need.
- LEXUS ES300 (2000 - 2003)
- LEXUS ES330 (2004 - 2006)
- LEXUS GS300 (1998 - 2005)
- LEXUS GS400 (1998 - 2000)
- LEXUS GS430 (2001 - 2005)
- LEXUS IS300 (2001 - 2005)
- LEXUS LS400 (1998 - 2000)
- LEXUS LS430 (2001 - 2006)
- LEXUS RX300 (2001 - 2003)
- LEXUS RX330 (2004 - 2006)
- LEXUS RX350 (2007 - 2009)
- LEXUS RX400H (2006 - 2008)
- LEXUS SC430 (2002 - 2005)
- TOYOTA AVALON (2005 - 2007)
- TOYOTA CELICA (2003 - 2005)
- TOYOTA PRIUS (2004 - 2005)
- TOYOTA SIENNA (2004 - 2010)
- MAZDA RX8 (2004 - 2008)
- LINCOLN AVIATOR (2003 - 2005)
- LINCOLN LS (2003 - 2006)
- PORSCHE CAYMAN (2006 - 2008)
When you first look at the cheaper replica you don't really notice a difference. An average person or auto shop may not really tell the difference, all these see is the money that is being saved. But in reality there is money lost.
Once you open up the ballast you can see that a lot of key HID features have been removed, this would explain the cheap price.
With all those electronic parts removed you are setting yourself up for problems. Let us see a comparison between the two below.Fits the following vehicles.
The Denso Kioto OEM D2 Ballast is a quick start up OEM HID ballast. It is a great ballast that is used in many OEM Xenon vehicles of today. (List is in the Read More section)
We noticed recently that there are a lot of cheap ballasts on the market labeled under this Denso name. Due to the economy it would seem like buying the Denso ballast for $65 each is much better than buying it for $110 from us or $450 from your local Lexus dealership. So we investigated this and wanted to find out what is the difference and the results may shock you!