The Denso Kioto OEM D2 Ballast is a quick start up OEM HID ballast. It is a great ballast that is used in many OEM Xenon vehicles of today. (List is in the Read More section)
We noticed recently that there are a lot of cheap ballasts on the market labeled under this Denso name. Due to the economy it would seem like buying the Denso ballast for $65 each is much better than buying it for $110 from us or $450 from your local Lexus dealership. So we investigated this and wanted to find out what is the difference and the results may shock you!
Click the Read More link on the right...
When you first look at the cheaper replica you don't really notice a difference. An average person or auto shop may not really tell the difference, all these see is the money that is being saved. But in reality there is money lost.
Once you open up the ballast you can see that a lot of key HID features have been removed, this would explain the cheap price.
With all those electronic parts removed you are setting yourself up for problems. Let us see a comparison between the two below.
DENSO (Top) vs DENSO replica (Bottom)
So be careful when you purchase HID items, you can not just look at the item and know if it is real. Do not take a chance with ordering REAL HID ballasts in China, you may get stuck with a fake like this one.
Buy from us today and we can guarantee that you get a REAL Made in Japan Denso Kioto Ballast that fits the following vehicles.
- LEXUS ES300 (2000 - 2003)
- LEXUS ES330 (2004 - 2006)
- LEXUS GS300 (1998 - 2005)
- LEXUS GS400 (1998 - 2000)
- LEXUS GS430 (2001 - 2005)
- LEXUS IS300 (2001 - 2005)
- LEXUS LS400 (1998 - 2000)
- LEXUS LS430 (2001 - 2006)
- LEXUS RX300 (2001 - 2003)
- LEXUS RX330 (2004 - 2006)
- LEXUS RX350 (2007 - 2009)
- LEXUS RX400H (2006 - 2008)
- LEXUS SC430 (2002 - 2005) - TOYOTA AVALON (2005 - 2007)
- TOYOTA CELICA (2003 - 2005)
- TOYOTA PRIUS (2004 - 2005)
- TOYOTA SIENNA (2004 - 2010) - MAZDA RX8 (2004 - 2008)
- LINCOLN AVIATOR (2003 - 2005)
- LINCOLN LS (2003 - 2006)
- PORSCHE CAYMAN (2006 - 2008)
Here is the link to order the ballast today: Denso D2S HID Ballast